Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In, On, but no under...

Mom and I are participating in a shaping class and our lesson for the weekend was "IN" "ON" and "UNDER." Well, we mastered the in and on in less than 20 minutes with lots of fun. However, the under part does not work for us. Mom's legs are too short and I am too big. We tried it, but Mom fell over and I couldn't move so we had a good laugh and I gave her kisses for trying, but back to the drawing board on that one. I know she did not give up, she has been walking through the house saying "what could he get under?" I think I am in trouble...

Here are my "IN" and "ON"

No comments: