Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Work around the house day

Mom and I have been doing things around the house today.  We made cookies :)   and not just one batch, but two batches of cookies.  That was fun, twice the batter to taste test.

Then we carried all our jumps from the garage to the training yard.  That was a lot of work!!  Well, for Mom, she carried and I supervised.  I would have helped if I could have though.  So then Mom pulled the van back in garage and put it all back together.  Our van has been outside all week because my jumps have been in the garage :)

 

 

No comments: