Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, July 11, 2010

A better day

I am finally feeling better today. Mom gave me turkey necks with pumpkin and asparagus again this morning just to be safe. She said if I do well today she will let me have something else tonight. I want an egg!! I tried to steal one this morning when she fixed breakfast but she wouldn't let me. We have been going outside to play every couple of hours for about 15 minutes at a time. I love going out to hunt and run, but then I come in and rest.

I can't wait to get back to normal diet and normal play! This sick stuff is no fun.

No comments: