Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gary

Gary went to the doctor Tuesday evening since he wasn't feeling any better. He had a 5:30 appointment and at about 6:30 we were wondering what was taking him so long. He finally called us about 6:40 and said that he had been having heart attacks and they called the ambulance to take him to the hospital. He didn't know where they were taking him and he had to hang up. Finally the doctor's office called Mom and told her that he was going to St. Ann's but all his stuff was at the doctor's office. So we quickly got in the van and went to the doctors to get all of Gary's stuff.

I really didn't understand what all this meant, but mom explained to me that Gary was sick and had to go to the hospital. Mom does not like to leave me at night, but she told me that I had to be a big boy and stay home and watch the house while she went to the ER to see Gary. She told me she would be home as soon as she could.

I was a good boy in my cage as I was worried about Gary. Mom came home about 11:00 and told me that Gary had to stay all night and would not be home. I just didn't understand as I had not seen him since early this morning, and he never said that he would not be home. We did not sleep well as I was waiting on Gary.

No comments: