Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 10, 2010

RUN! Turkey necks can be dangerous!

Since my belly was upset, Mom thought that turkey necks might be better for me. She said they have more fiber and less fat. But she wanted to grind them for me. Mom put the grinder together and got everything ready, plugged it in and put in the first turkey neck. They are so big that it was sticking out really far. I was watching and then all of a sudden the turkey neck starting going round and round and hit a glass and flung it across the kitchen. I had to duck and run as that glass was headed right at me. Mom yelled and jumped out of the way too. She had to get back in there though and unplug the grinder. I peaked around the corner as I had no idea what was going on.

Well, I guess Mom didn't put the grinder together right and forget one little piece, obviously a very important piece. When they grind food, Gary always puts the grinder together as Mom preps the kitchen. Good thing we didn't get hurt!

It was all worth it though, the turkey necks with pumpkin and asparagus are helping my belly!

No comments: