Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 16, 2010

New dog in Rally Class

We went to rally class tonight and there was a new dog there. A Golden Retriever named Ethan. I did not want to turn my back on him since I did not know him, so it was really hard to do our course as I had to keep my eye on him. He also brought his two little human kids with him and I wanted to play with them!

Everyone thought it was because he was in tact and so am I, but so are several other dogs in our class that do not bother me. I just felt like he was worth keeping an eye on. Mom told me I had to keep working and work through it as he may be at a trial with us or another dog just like him!

No comments: