Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 23, 2010

Gary Comes Home Today!

Mom told me that Gary gets to come home today - YEA! I have really missed him and I know he has missed me too! Mom talked to me and told me that Gary was really sore from his surgery and I had to be a very good boy and not run into him. Gary and I do the "male thing" and we bash and crash and I stiff arm him! Mom said I could not do that when he comes home.

Mom left about noon to get Gary and I was so excited, I could not wait to see him. When they walked in the door I was sooo happy. Mom wanted me to stay in my cage and said she would use baby gates to keep me away from Gary. He said no way, just let me out of my cage. He leaned up against the wall and mom kept my collar.

I was a VERY good boy. I knew I couldn't do anything to hurt him. I just walked up and leaned against him and then sat down and talked to him. I had so much to tell him. Mom was so impressed that I was a good boy and knew just what to do. I was very careful not to run into him and I did not jump on him either.

Mom and I spent a lot of time outside tonight though. Gary did not get much sleep at the hospital and had a lot of pain, so he was very grouchy. We decided it was best to just go outside for awhile.

No comments: