Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 30, 2010

Home with Gary

I have had a fun week staying home with Gary. Mom told me it was my job to take care of him and not let him do too much. We did a lot of relaxing inside and out. It was fun to sit out on the deck with him in the mornings. And then he would sit on the deck and let me play outside.

We also got a big fruit bouquet from Gary's work, so we ate fruit all week. I really like fruit, it is GOOD! I also shared lunch with Gary every day. This is what it looked like before we ate it!

I was good all week, I knew he was not feeling good and I did not jump on him or stiff arm him. I just walked with him and laid on the couch with him. I kept my eye on him all week, just like I was supposed to. I am really going to miss him next week when he goes back to work, we really enjoyed our time together.

No comments: