Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 10, 2010

Rough week

I have had a bad week. It started on Tuesday evening when I vomited my dinner 5 hours after I ate. Then continued with really bad diarrhea until the wee hours of the morning. But I felt better at 2:30am and grabbed a toy and ran upstairs and jumped on Gary to let him know! :)

I was good all day Wed, but got sick again late Wed night and was up most of the night again. Mom thought I was better Wed morning so she was shocked when I had really bad diarrhea late Thursday night again. Mom and I were up all night long, she watched all kinds of weird TV.

I was only sick at night, fine all day, so everyone was very perplexed what was going on with me. Mom has changed my food so I am eating the same thing at night. She gave me pumpkin and gastrazyme and increased my probiotics.

We went to see Dr. Badami on Friday afternoon and she gave me some fluids and some meds. The fluids were really strange, I kept thinking something was on my back and tried to get it. Then it tickled as it ran down my sides and I kept biting and scratching it.

We stayed up until 11:30 on Friday night and I was doing good, so Mom thought it was safe to go to bed. It was so nice to sleep in bed ALL night. We even slept in until 8:00. We all needed it as we have not got a full night sleep all week.

No comments: