Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, July 1, 2010

A kiss saves the day!

I am just about ready to burst out of my skin. It is day 3 of doing nothing! I was playing with a ball in the office and it got away from me and flew through the air and knocked over 3 pictures. They all crashed to the floor and one landed in my toy box. I ran under the desk and hit the deck. Then I had an idea... I reached out and gave Mom a big kiss. I really was sorry, I didn't do it on purpose. Whew.... it worked, she smiled at me and told me it was okay. Then she told me what a smart boy I am. Kisses are powerful !

No comments: