Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gary surgery day

Gary had to have heart "surgery" today. They did a heart cath and discovered he was 95% blocked and very fortunate to still be with us. He had to have 2 stints put in his heart to open the blockage. Mom and I felt so bad for him as they started the procedure at St. Ann's and then stopped, transported him to Mt. Carmel West and then did the rest of it.

Mom worked a little and then went to the hospital to be with him before and after surgery. I did not mind waiting at home as I was worried about Gary.

When Mom came home in the afternoon, she said Gary sent me something since we did not get to share our morning cereal. She opened a napkin and handed me some "roast beef" (at least that is what the hospital said it was!) I sniffed it and made a funny face, sniffed it again and walked away. I sure do not know what it was, but nothing like I have eaten before. I hope Gary doesn't get sick again from eating it.

Mom took me out to play and get some exercise before she had to go back to the hospital. She went back to see Gary after I ate dinner. It is going to be another long night since Gary is not home.

No comments: