Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Great cookout and fireworks ...

all in my backyard. We started the evening with a wonderful cookout, I had tuna steak and shrimp. I love fish!!! Gary and I shared the shrimp when Mom went to the store, that was fun!! Then Gary cooked my tuna steak on the grill and I supervised. I knew he would sneak some bites if I didn't keep my eye on him. I might let him have one bite, but that is all. Mom gave me a bite of beans too and Gary was worried. I thought they were yummy but Mom wouldn't let me have anymore.

We sat on the deck later in the evening and our neighbors had fireworks. They were right over us and fun to watch. I knew exactly where they were and would keep watching for more! I was worried a little and would run to the door but then come back to watch some more of them. Mom brought my bed out and I laid in my bed on the deck and watched.

What a fun night we had, I sure hope we can do it all again tomorrow!!!

No comments: