Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crate Games are Fun

Mom and I got two DVDs for Christmas. One was Crate Games by Susan Garrett. I am really good in my crate and know all the rules, so it was an easy start for us. BUT... I got GREAT cookies just for getting in my cage and then sitting when Mom touched the door. Wow, can't get any easier than that. Then I would go in my cage and Mom would walk across the room and call me and I would RUN to her and get cookies. Then she would send me back to my cage and I would get more cookies. I really like playing this game. She has to keep the cage shut or I go in to start the game all over again. Tonight we added a jump to it and then a contact "bottom" and I would run back and forth. Here is a picture in my cage, you can't see my eyes though as Mom but a spongee thing across the top so I do not hurt my head.

We are on break right now and I sure hope we can play again later!

No comments: