Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Last trial of the weekend!

After Mom and I ate lunch and took a long walk we came in to get ready for another L2 run. We had a lot of fun and I did a great job, I earned another high score and a third place. We did cones in this run and it was the first time we have done cones all weekend. We came off a long send to a jump and into the cones, I was prancing as I thought it was fun to do that!

Mom was getting ready to walk our Level 3 course and she told me last time to play for the weekend. It was a very technical course with almost all the new level 3 exercises and very easy to get lost. Oh, no, we may be in trouble!! But we had fun!! It started with moving stand and signals to a regular recall and then back to a moving stand and call to heel. From there we did directive jumping. I was the star of the day on directive jumping. Not only did I do it great, but then I gave Mom a big ole chest bump before I did my front. Everyone thought it was really cute but was worried since I am as big as Mom. But she is used to it! After that we were off to do another jump and then off to the finish. And the bonus was the retrieve! We did our about turn and there it was, my dumbbell was right in front of me! When Mom sent me, I ran out and put my feet on it and slid across the floor. I really like doing my retrieve!!!

We earned a 200 and our first DQ toward our ARCHEX. Mom said we had to finish our L3 first, then we could start getting our double Qs for our ARCHEX. We have to qualify in both with a 195 or higher.

What a fun weekend. I really like the exercises in Level 3, less sitting and more action. We had all the new exercises this weekend and I did all of them really well!!!

No comments: