Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Night time romp in the snow

It started snowing today, but Mom was at work so we could not go out and play in it. She got home late and we all had dinner. She kept talking about the snow and then finally at 8:00 she said, hey, let's bundle up and go play in the dark. YEA!! Best idea I have heard. We bundled up in our warm clothes and out we went. We ran around and chased each other and she threw snowballs at me. I would launch in the air and sail through them. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: