Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sad day

Mom had to go back to work today and I did not want her to go. We have had so much fun during the Holidays. We ran, played fetch, played games, trained and just had fun around the house. I really tried to make Mom stay home today or at least delay her leaving. First, I grabbed her brush when she opened the cupboard and then started a fun game of chase. Then I stole her washcloth and shook it so she would tug with me. And then I took her towel. By this time she didn't think it was funny and just let me have the towel. Hmmmm, that was not the plan. She took her shower so I waited on her and then got in the bed and pouted. I looked REALLY sad trying to show her she needed to stay home!



She told me she wanted to stay home with me, but had to go to work. As she was leaving, I stole things out of her briefcase, but she just took them back and walked out the door. I waited until she left and then played tug with Gary. But he ratted me out!! He called Mom and told her that I was playing before she even got out of the driveway. I will get him!!!

No comments: