Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

I was the better half! (part 2)

We ate lunch and then it was time for our next L2 run. Mom was very distracted as she was working and I was the second dog. We didn't have much warm up time, which is not good for either of us, and we had to run in the ring. Well, I guess it was worse on Mom as she did the side step move at the moving down sign and then walked right by the next sign. What was she thinking?? She didn't even know she did it. We got to the next sign and I kept touching it, hey Mom, better look at ALL the signs. She still didn't get it?? We did a nice job and when we finished the judge had to tell her what she did. Oh, yea, she did realize she was off on the signs?!!! And who was she worried about??? So now she cost us a Q.

We had one more run, another L3. I knew she was nervous, but we took some time to warm up and practice the difficult exercises. We started with another jump!! I like these courses. We had several moving stands, but I am good at those!! Mom paid attention this time and did not miss any signs! We earned a 207 and another first place.

I guess I will let Mom come home with me :) She did a good job too, even though she cost us more points today than I did.

We get to go play again tomorrow. Maybe I should have a talk with her on the way.

No comments: