Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Playing in the snow


Mom and I played in the snow yesterday and today. It is nice outside and the snow is fun to run in and makes good snowballs. Mom and I played snowball for a long time. Then she threw one and him me in the butt! I was good at catching them and tearing them apart when she tried to make great big ones. When I got tired of snow balls, we got the bumper and I retrieved the bumper. When I picked it up, I had to shake all the snow off of it first.

No comments: