Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lots of laughter

Mom and I had so much fun tonight. First we bundled up and went out in the dark to play in all the new snow. There was a lot of it on the ground and Mom would scoop it up and throw it at me and I would launch in the air to catch it. We played outside for quite awhile just running around in the fresh snow.

Then we went inside to play and she was trying to put cookies on my nose and I kept flipping my head and throwing cookies through the air. She would tell me to leave it and I did, but I threw it too! I just didn't see the reason to sit there with a cookie on my nose. I really made her laugh too :)

What a fun night!!

No comments: