Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 9, 2011

More fun in the snow at Alum Creek!


We went back to Alum Creek to run today!! We had to go further down the dam than usual as there were too many people at our normal spot. There was a man following us and I kept an eye on him. I am Mom's protector now and I wanted to make sure he stayed away! Mom told me it was ok, but I looking at him to let him know I was watching. When we headed further back up toward our normal area, he turned around. Then I could run and play as usual and I had a LOT of fun!! It was warmer today.

After about 30 minutes of running, we were heading back to the van and I wiped out on ice! There was one small patch of ice under the snow and *I* found it :( I ran to mom and she rubbed me and then we headed home.

No comments: