Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, January 16, 2011

Training Day

Mom and I rented the training building today and it was a blast. We had the entire building all to ourselves. We did some agility and some rally and some retrieving. Then we started all over again. Mom was proud of me as I did really good contacts and weaves and I have not done them in months. I even did a couple dogwalk/tunnel discriminations. Then we did some more rally, we have a trial this weekend so Mom is all worried about our distance exercises. Then Mom let me run around and I did jumps and tunnels all on my own and flew around the building. It was so much fun to just run and play. I sure hope we can go back and do that again.

No comments: