Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, January 22, 2011

I was the better half!

Mom and I had a great day at rally today. It was our first time in L3 and Mom was really nervous. I don't know why as we have practiced (and practiced and practiced) the exercises and have been doing great! We started with our L2 run and I did a good job. I got distracted once looking at all the vendors and lost a few points, but it was our first run of the weekend :) I earned a 203 and a 4th place. Mom had to work so we didn't spend much time together, just our run and a cool down after wards. Next Mom said she was going to walk our L3 course. I was ready! She was worried as I had to do my drop on recall in the same area I was distracted on the first run. She just worries too much!!!

We went in the ring and started with a recall over a jump -woohoo! I like jumping. When we got to our drop on recall, I did it like a pro!! I didn't even take extra steps. When we finished, it is a stationary exercise, so Mom was allowed to give me a cookie. She thought I had really earned it, so she takes two cookies out of her pocked and one goes flying across the floor. Well, that cost us 3 points!!! She is worried about me and SHE is making the mistakes. We ended up with a 206, the highest score in the entire class, and she earned 3 of those deductions! So the first time in L3, a Q and a first place! What was she so worried about???

No comments: