Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun day

Mom had another Holiday today, and we had fun all day long. I am really liking these Holidays! We got up really early and drove for me to be a video star. It was a fun trip for me as I got to see horses, run in the pasture TWO times, learned all about kitty litter boxes. I don't know why we can't have one of those in our house??? And I got a massage and that worked out my really tight muscle. Not to mention I ate an entire bag of chicken while I got worked on.

Later in the day, we went to Home Depot to play. Mom had all 4 pockets full of treats and I ate every one of them. We did a lot of fun things in the main aisle and worked on recalls in the side aisles. Then I got to meet some kids - I really like kids!

When we got home, Mom had office work to do so I worked on a yogurt peanut butter bone while she got her work done. Then I took a nap!

I hope she has another holiday soon - these are FUN!!

No comments: