Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cook out!

We had a cook out tonight, it was a nice surprise from Gary. He brought home a big tuna steak for me. I tried to take it before it was cooked.... hey, don't I eat "raw diet??" But they insisted on cooking it on the grill and making me wait. It was really good and Mom laughed at me as every time she started to get a piece for me I wagged my tail really fast.

The best part is that we went out and played agility and Mom used some for my treats. And we have more for my treats at school tomorrow! Mom and I worked on tunnel and aframe, I have to learn which is the "right" one to take when they are side by side. After working on it for two nights, Mom said I am doing a good job. I really prefer the aframe though!

No comments: