Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 12, 2010

weaving at the park


We loaded two jumps and 6 weaves and drove to the park. There was no one there when we got there so Mom set up a jump and weaves. When I got out, I was SO excited to be there - wow, there were so many new things to check out. We played the "see it" game for awhile and I got to sniff all the bushes. Then we started practice.

I did it, I hit the entry on the very first try even with all the great surroundings. We celebrated and I ate good cookies. We came back and did it again. Then Mom took me for a walk around the park. I saw balloons by the road and wanted to know what they were so we walked over to see them. Then she set up 2 jumps with the weaves. I hit my entry but missed the next pole as I just couldn't turn quick enough. I was SOOOO hot, I couldn't think straight.

We walked a little more and then packed up to go home. I couldn't get comfy in the van because I was so hot. Mom turned my fan on and told me we would go home as soon as she got everything loaded. As soon as we got home, she put me in the house and told me to cool off. I ran outside and started running around my back yard! Gary called me a "drama queen" huh - I'm not a "queen!" it was just cooler in MY yard!

No comments: