Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Work from home day!

Woohoo!! Mom worked from home today, it is the first time in a LONG time. I was so excited when she told me. We started our day with my chicken leg quarter. I really like getting real bones for breakfast. Mom was surprised how quick I ate it, but I crunched the whole the thing.
Then I just laid under her desk and relaxed. It was so nice to just be in the office with Mom and stretch out on my bed. I got a second breakfast too, because Mom shared hers with me. What a great start to a day.

I played outside for awhile and chased the chipmunk and birds. All the critters seem to come and tease me now. Mom and I went out back at lunch time and I got to RUN! I helped her work in the afternoon, I am a good supervisor!

We went to Dr Karen in the late afternoon and my neck and jaw was much better. We didn't get to practice in the evening since I was adjusted, but I got to play in my back yard. By 9:00 I was exhausted! I couldn't even keep my eyes open - what a GREAT day! I hope Mom can work from home again next week.

No comments: