Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the park


We went to the park today and walked on the path. It was really nice in the shade, but then when we got out by the ball fields it was really hot. We had a lot of fun though and saw a lot of different people and kids. I enjoyed all the new smells too.


Mom took our new ZEB to test it on the mosquitoes. They were really bad last night and this morning and she kept forgetting to take it with us. It really seemed to help at the park, not one mosquito bothered us the entire time. We are going to keep testing it to see if it continues to work so well. If so, she said I can have my own on my collar!

No comments: