Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, June 18, 2010

Rally Class

We went to rally class tonight, I was glad to go as we have not been in 3 weeks. I really missed my rally friends and we even have a new girl in class, so that was exciting. Mom said that I am "maturing" whatever THAT means... but she said we did not have to do all our warm up games for me to focus. I was just glad to be there to play. We worked on my waits in the ring while other dogs were doing the course as we have to do that in the next level. I did a good job, but Mom was still giving me reward cookies. And good cookies as we had left over tuna steak! I can sit still for tuna steak!

Then we had to do waits while the cute little puppy ran back and forth in front of us. Hmmm, I don't think that is fair! I did what I was supposed to, but I really wanted to go play with that cute little puppy!

One of the other dogs in class was having trouble sitting still. So they were trying to set her up to move so they could correct her. Mom told them maybe they should reward her for sitting still... I'm glad that is what Mom does with me. I don't like being in trouble! I didn't like it when the other dogs were in trouble either. I like to have FUN!!

On our way home, we stopped at the pet store and got fish cookies. Then we played in our back yard when we got home - two times! It is nice to get home from class early so we can still play outside. And tonight, a ground hog was teasing me. What is it with all these critters picking on me. He was by the neighbors barn and he kept going back and forth from the barn to the grove of trees and all I could do was watch on the other side of the fence. One of these days....

No comments: