Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thunder Boomers!

We went to class tonight and I stayed in the van and Mom went in and walked our course. A few minutes after she went in, it started getting windy, then started raining and then got really dark. I thought she forgot me!! I was afraid I would get wet as the door was open.

Finally, she came out to get me and we ran in the building. The lights went out in the building and everyone was standing in the dark. The lights came back in half of the building but not all of it, so we ran a half a course. Mom made up a jumpers course for me with a teeter at the end. After all the big dogs ran, the lights came back on, so we were able to run the real course. I did a really good job and even hit a really hard weave pole entry.

We waited inside (it was too scary to go outside!) and then we did a standard course. It was fun and Mom said she was very proud of me. I did all my contacts, waited and even hit the weaves again.

We had to wait before we could leave as there was a tornado warning. When we finally did leave, we had a light show all the way home.

It was a good warm up for our trial this weekend! I can't wait!

No comments: