Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Decisions, decisions

I was put in a tough situation at rally class last night. We were practicing our drop on recalls. When I got to my "front" position, Mom told me to "round" which means I am supposed to go around her and stop in heel position. Well... as I went "round" I realized she was standing right beside the aframe. hmm... is this a trick, what is a boy to do?? I know when we do this in our agility yard I am supposed to do my "bottom" (2o/2o) So, I made the best decision I could and I did my "bottom" in heel position. I couldn't be wrong with that decision could I???

Well, Mom smiled at me and told me what a great boy I was. And everyone laughed with me, so I guess I made a great decision. whew.... I knew it was a trick! But I got good rewards so I guess I did good!

No comments: