Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, June 28, 2010

Hurt leg

I was out playing agility tonight with Mom and I hurt my leg. We were tugging and then Mom went to move a jump and I "bucked" off with my toy, stepped on something and twisted my leg. I dropped the toy and tried to find what it was - it hurt! Mom freaked when she saw me standing there with my leg in the air. She looked all over the ground and checked out my leg. My toes, hock and hamstring hurt. My muscles were quivering too! She got me in the house and she and Gary got out the flashlight and held me down so they could poke and prod me.

Then I grabbed the arnica from her and took off. She made me bring it back and gave me some. She worked on me for quite awhile. I couldn't get comfy though, I was up and down for 3 hours. I was finally able to get comfy on my soft bed and pig pillow and get some rest.

No comments: