Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Full Tummy!

We have had a fun day and it is only noon!! Mom took me out to run this morning and it was really hot, wow! But I was looking for the bunny and didn't care. I had a lot of fun just running and hunting.

Then it was food making day - yea!!! Food making day is so much fun, I get to be the taste tester. Gary had an eye appt, so Mom and I did all the liver and kidney. I always help Mom, especially since Gary wasn't there. Then we started working on the chicken. Mom would let me have chunks as she was cutting and it was really good. I also supervised to make sure that it was good before it was packaged and taken to the freezer. We got 40# done (half of what we have to do) then Gary came home and brought "Noodles" - more yummy stuff to eat. We get the asparagus noodles with chicken and it is REALLY good. Mom always shares with me.

Back to work - we finished the last 40# and now we have a FULL freezer. I have lots of good food to eat.

Oh, I almost forgot!!! Mom got out venison for my dinner - I cannot wait. I was so excited when she let me smell and taste test it this morning.

No comments: