Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 19, 2010

First big agility boo boo

When Mom came home we went out and set up a really hard open course. I ran around for about 30 minutes while Mom set it up. We went inside and I was so hot, I laid in front of the fan even in the A/C, so Mom turned it on for me.

After I was cooled off, we went out to play on the course. The first time I did a good job, but Mom was not happy with how she handled it, so we did a few parts here and there and then went back to do the entire course again. We were almost done, only 3 jumps to go and I did the triple and wrapped it so tight, I hit it with my right rear leg. I moved the entire side panel and took down all the bars. I screamed and limped and couldn't move my leg - it REALLY hurt. Mom made me lay down on the ground and she gave me a lot of cookies to eat while she rubbed my leg. I didn't want to move it as it really hurt. After she worked on it, I limped over to my training bag for more cookies and water. We went in the house and I got zebbed, I didn't want that either! I just want to go outside and play again. Hopefully it was just a "stinger" and I will be all better soon.

No comments: