Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, September 29, 2011

Class tonight

I had fun at class tonight, but I still didn't feel good. I did good for about 40 minutes and then I was tired and hurt. We worked on our jumping and I did a great job with that. Then we played dumbbell games. Mom would drop the dumbbell and then I had to do recalls without retrieving it. She has no confidence in me, she said I wouldn't be able to do it. Well, I showed her, I did great on every challenge and only retrieved it when she sent me out to do it. We also worked on corners and Mom got in trouble cause she goes slow and makes me lag. She has to go normal speed around the corners and trust me!! We worked on a lot of distraction exercises and I did a very good job. I couldn't wait to get home to rest though.

No comments: