Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun night

Mom did not feel well today so we didn't get to do very much. She went for a neck massage to see if it would help and I went with her. Then we came home and took a nap. I really do not like naps very much but I will sleep with Mom when she doesn't feel good.

I did wake her up at dinner time though. I was really hungry and we did have to eat. She fixed my dinner - venison!! - YUM!! and then had her dinner.

She was feeling better so we went outside to play. We had soo much fun. I got to run and hunt and then we did obedience. We did an entire heeling pattern and I did great. And then we did our figure 8 and stand. Mom was really proud of how well I did. Then we did some agility and then she played with me in the hunting area. We were outside playing for an hour. And then we came in and ate popcorn.

Hopefully we can go run at the school tomorrow. I really like going there and Sunday is the only day we can go.

No comments: