Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MORE BIRTHDAY

Mom came home and said, let's go check the porch! Mom went on the front porch and I stood inside and waited on her (can't go through the door without permission!) She came in with some envelopes. She opened them and it was a birthday card FOR ME!! It was from Grandma and Grandpa. Grandma dropped it off for me. And it had money. I grabbed it and took off :) Now Mom and I really have to go shopping.

There was also a gift certificate to Panera for Mom. That was from me. Grandma helped me get it. Maybe this weekend we can go to Panera for breakfast and then go shopping. Sounds like a good plan.

No comments: