Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gary's birthday

Tomorrow is Gary's birthday and Mom helped me get him a card. He has really been complaining about his golf game so I found a card that will make him feel good! It says "Hey, Dad, Want to get a hole in one on your birthday?" And when you open it, there is a green with a hole and says: Instructions: Drop golf ball through here. So I am giving him a hole in one for his birthday to make him happy!!! And I got him a gift card for his morning coffee and another one for Subway so he can get good sandwiches for us for lunch!

I can't wait until he opens it!!!

No comments: