Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fun Class

Mom and I went to my new obedience class and it was so much fun. We did retrieving and go outs and long recalls and silly down stays :) Our retrieving was fun as we would rotate leaving and sending and run toward one another and both dumbbells would be out there and I had to get mine and leave the other one. Then we did recalls passing each other and some really fun distance backing and downs. Mom said that I was not doing well on my Figure 8s. hmmm, guess what, it was her that was not doing well :) She had to change some of her footwork and then I did better!

I can't wait until next week as this is such a FUN class!!!

No comments: