Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Special Delivery for ME!!

I am so glad Mom worked from home today as I got a special delivery. Just like pizza delivery - right to my door!!! How do I sign up for more food to my door deliveries!?!?!

I just LOVE my birthday week, I wish it could be "birthday week" every day.

This is the box that was delivered to my door:


And WOW - it smells really good. Okay, Mom, quit taking pictures and OPEN IT!! PLEASE...


Happy Dance - Look at what is inside, ALL for me!!!! 30 BIG marrow bones!

And now I have to pose with the open box. I love all the pictures, but I would really like to have a bone now! I am begging, please Mom, give me one of them.


Finally! I get to enjoy one of my birthday bones:

No comments: