Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 18, 2011

School play

Mom and I went the school to run this morning - woohoo!! And those silly geese were chicken today, they hid on the football field where we could not get to them. I guess I showed them! But Mom really wanted more videos of me herding them.

Then we played on the rock climbing wall and I kinda hurt my back.


See this little hole at the bottom, I tried to dive through it and hit my back on the thing hanging down. It stung a little but didn't stop me from running.

Mom worked on my back when we got back to the van and found the ouchy. I'm sure she will work on me some more once we get home.

I still had a good time as we got to run for a long time and even go over to the baseball field this time. We have never walked over to it before so it was fun to go somewhere new.

No comments: