Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, September 5, 2011

A great holiday

Mom and I had so much fun today. We started our day out with Panera breakfast with Gary and then we went out for a run. It was so nice outside and I ran and ran and ran. I really did not want to go inside, but Mom said I had to.

Then we went to play at the building. Mom took all kinds of good treats and we did agility, heeling, gloves, retrieves, broad jump, figure 8s and all kinds of fun things. We really worked on left turns and "get it in" and I became a pro :) (Mom said that!) And then I got the zoomies and ran around the building doing tunnels and jumps and zigging and zagging and had Mom really laughing. It was so much fun.

After we were done and had everything loaded I asked to take a walk. Whenever we go there for trials, we always take a long walk around the entire place and that is what I wanted to do. So Mom let me. We jogged a little and then walked and it was so much fun. I really didn't want to get back in the van, but Mom insisted. I slept all the way home.

Mom had to work when we got home so she gave me a great marrow bone to chew. She knows how to entertain me when she has work to do, and that is fine with me! I really enjoyed it!

Then Gary came home from golfing and brought home food for a cookout!! What a great Holiday, I think I want another one tomorrow!

No comments: