Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fun Morning at the School

Mom and I went to the school for our morning run today. We were all prepared for those darned geese and they were not there. They must have known I was on the way. We had a lot of fun, well, other than Mom making me pose with the sunflower. I am not sure why she thinks it is fun to pose with flowers???

I let her know that I was ready to RUN not pose. So she finally accepted this picture and we were off to run. I ran out to the rocks to see who else had been there before me. Luckily Mom did not make me pose on the rocks again but just took a picture of me checking them out.

I have to admit that this is a good picture of me - On a mission!! Glad Mom was paying attention to get this picture!

We ran for quite awhile and had a lot of fun. Although Mom got after me for finding the mud and walking through it. I'm not sure why it was such a big deal as the grass was wet and would wipe all the mud off. AND.. we walked on the sidewalk which also helped remove the gunk from my feet.

As you can tell, Mom takes pictures of everything!! It is such a nice day when she forgets her camera :)

No comments: