Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 30, 2010

6 for 6 in rally!


What a FUN day! Before we left this morning, Mom checked me and I need a little tuneup with the ZEB, but not much. That was a good sign.

We arrived at the trial and took our morning walk and then went in to get ready for our first run. We were 4th in the ring, so he had to be ready before Mom walked.

It was a very busy weekend because Mom worked score table and she said I am high maintenance. I am not sure what THAT means, but she spent time with me before and after our runs! We played lots of attention games before our runs too and big jackpots after.

I was very good in all my runs. A few things here and there, but Mom made some mistakes too! She thought she would be more animated once as she wasn't sure if I felt good, oohh, that was a fun run. I jumped and bounced on the start line. I did a good job of controlling myself until we got to the flip finish, then I leaped high in the air and my paw knocked off our sticker. So we lost some points for that.

All of our scores were 200 or more except for one - when Mom dropped the leash! I may have contributed a little, but she is supposed to hold on to it! We still earned a 196 though. So we had good, fun runs all weekend.

We did better in our Level 2, off leash than we did on Level 1 (probably cause Mom isn't good with a leash :) I even did the difficult bonus exercises like in Utility, doing distance downs.

Mom was going to enter me in Level 3, but her head was hurting and it had been a long weekend with my belly troubles, Mom working, and all our other runs. So we will do that in October! There are 2 exercises in Level 3 that we need to work on, so that is our goal for next trial.

What a really F U N weekend!!!

No comments: