Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The first of many...

Mom and I went to class tonight for run thrus. We had excellent level courses so I really had to pay attention. There were a lot of rear crosses and we did them really well, probably the first time that we did them smooth with several in the middle of a course.

Then, I had to save Mom's butt, she sent me to a jump but then pulled off of it and veered to the poles. I had to think fast and went out and did the jump. Goodness, how long has she been doing agility?? and how long have I? I guess this is just the first of many times that I will have to save her!!!

No comments: