Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 23, 2010

morning walk



Mom and I went to the trail this morning for a long walk. She put good stuff in the back pack so that we had cold water and I had ice cubes. It really is not that hot on the trail as it is through a lot of trees, so a lot of shade. It is just hot when you take a long walk! We walked 3 miles and still did not got as far as we had planned. The trip "down" the path was not bad, but coming back there were bicycles everywhere and most of them were rude and did not announce they were coming. So Mom had to keep an eye in both directions to keep us safe. So the coming back part was not as much fun.

I saw several dogs on the path too. And a father and son were riding bikes and the man told mom what a good boy I was for coming side when bikes were coming.

As usual, mom took pictures of me on our water/ice breaks. One I just got on the bench by myself, thought I might as well pose before she had some other idea.

No comments: