Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Busy Week!

Mom and I had a FUN, busy week. We went to run thrus and I did two courses and they were LONG courses. I don't think we have ever done 20 obstacles before. Then we went to class another night and we had a lot of fun and Mom said I did a great job. Then I saw Lilly... I just lost my little boy brain when I saw Lilly :) Luckily we were just about done. And then we went to rally class. We haven't been to rally in awhile and it was fun to see my rally friends again. We did a lot of group work and then we did a course. I really enjoy doing the courses, it is easier to concentrate when I am working alone.

No comments: