Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Agility Run Thru!




Mom and I packed up and headed to a new place to do agility today. We were the first ones there, so we played a game running in and running out of the ring. And then we played start line and ran out and I got cookies! I really liked that I got all those cookies for just running around and being silly with mom.

Then we played the "see it" game and mom said she was proud of me as it took me less time for focus than the last time we were at a rally trial. We were working together and then a little girl Weim came in the building, her name was Pinky. Oh, she was so cute. I really wanted to go see her, but Mom wanted me to pay attention as we were going to play agility soon. I got to say hi and then I worked with Mom.

I had so much fun and Mom said we did the open course as they really didn't have a novice course. There was an aframe and a tunnel and I had to listen to make sure I knew which one to take. And their teeter really slammed me to the ground really fast and bounced me off, so I wasn't quite sure what to do, so I just stood there and mom rewarded me, so I guess that was a good decision :) But I was able to control it the next time as I knew how it acted. Mom rewarded me after each set of weave poles as I hit all my entries and did all the poles on the first try. I really had to pay attention as we had to do 180s over jumps with tunnels on the other side, but I listened to everything mom said. We ran three courses and I didn't have any off courses.

Mom kept telling me how proud she was of me, but I just had a lot of fun. I got to meet more friends (especially Pinky), eat good cookies AND play agility with Mom. It was a good day!!!

Sleeping with my Pig!!

No comments: