Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Grandma and Gary helped me get gifts for Mom for Mother's Day. Mom LOVES Panera and has breakfast there almost every day. She even finds the closest one to our hotel and goes there in the mornings when we travel. (I really like their cinnamon bagels and egg sandwiches! YUM!) So I got her a gift certificate for Panera and a camera for my collar so that I can take my own pictures to post to the blog. Ha, now I can post pictures of her! Grandma also helped me get some doggie postage stamps so we can mail in all our entries :) I gave her two really cute cards too.

Happy Mother's Day to Mom and Grandma!!! I am a very lucky boy....

No comments: