Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Another new title


My ribbons and new toys that I earned today!!


Today we went to the Wild Weaver's building for the APDT trial. I needed one more leg to finish my RL2 title. We had level one first, and we are in the "B" class so we are competing with the dogs that have their rally championships as well as all those in Level 3. We did a great job and earned a 4th place! That is great considering the level of competition as well as how many were in our class.

We then had Level 2 and it was a pretty twisty course, Mom was afraid she would miss a sign. She worked really hard on learning the flow so that she would not mess me up. Then she got all freaked out right before our turn and said she didn't even remember the course - great, she is supposed to be the one giving directions and she doesn't even remember what we are supposed to do?? And she wonders why *I* want to check the signs during our run??!!

It all went well, she remembered where to go and I did a good job. We did very good on the really hard bonus too! We earned a second place AND our title!! Woohoo!!

I was a little slower than normal and Mom could tell I did not feel well. By the time we finished my tummy was really upset and I just wanted to lay down. I did get my reward cookies, but went in my cage and crashed.

We had to pull from the rest of our runs as I just did not feel well. Mom gave me some homeopathics and zebbed my tummy, but told me I got to rest today and maybe we can try tomorrow.

Hopefully I will feel better, it is not fun being sick. Especially at a trial!! I wanted to play!

(The judge had the stomach flu so Mom told her that she made me sick... hmm, not sure if that was so smart of mom to blame her :)

No comments: