Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, May 14, 2010

CU Seminar

Mom sent in my application a long time ago and we were chosen for a working spot in the GO FOR IT! Seminar based on Leslie's Control Unleashed. We have worked some of the exercises and they are fun and Mom thinks they help me focus on her. So, this is the big weekend and we are on our way to Lafayette.

It seemed like we were in the van for a long time. I slept a lot, but also watched where we were going some of the way. Mom told me we were going to play and I saw all the good treats she put in the coolers, so I was excited.

We got to the hotel and unpacked and I was ready for dinner! Mom tried to put hot water in the sink, but couldn't get the stopper to work. She finally had to call the front desk, all upset as she thought we may have to move rooms. But they told her you push it at the drain, it doesn't work from the back. She was happy when she got it to work.

We drove to Chili's and got her dinner (well, OUR dinner) as she has to share with me. We had good stuff! She ordered chicken, beef and shrimp fahitas - YUM!! Then we took a walk, and later another walk. There were birds and bunnies and tall grass, and it was a lot of fun. We walked all over the place.

We were out for our last walk and was in the grass across from the parking lot. Mom and I heard some people moving into the room next to ours and making noise. Then we heard "there's Edge!" I was excited as it had to be a friend. Mom was perplexed because who could know me there??? Then Megan comes over and introduces herself to me and gives me lots of good rubs. Then Helix came over and rubbed me too. Wow, this is nice. Then they introduced themselves to Mom. They said they just knew it had to be me! They were very impressed that I was such a good boy.

Here is a picture of the infamous sink, it was a problem all weekend. It was even too tall for mom to wash her face. She had to go to the bathtub to wash her face before bed. It may look nice but didn't make Mom very happy...

No comments: